Raymond B. Seffer - Real Estate Broker & Counselor
- NameRaymond B. Seffer
- E-mail Me
- DesignationABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative, Broker, CRB - Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager, CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute, SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, SRES - Seniors Real Estate Specialist
About Raymond B.
- My Philosophy: 'To use my knowledge, experience, and expertise to help educate my clients so they can make informed decisions about their real estate.'
- Experienced Broker Licensed Since 1977 - Relocation Specialist - Trained & experienced Negotiator - Experienced as both Buyer's Broker & Seller's Broker - Eight Professional Designations & Certifications.
- GRI(Graduate of the Realtors Institute) - A designation from the Illinois Assoc. of Realtors with a series of classes with advanced training in all areas of Real Estate, and achieved by less than 10% of all Realtors in Illinois.
- CRS(Certified Residential Specialist)-A designation from the Residential Council of the National Assoc. of Realtors requiring advanced training & documented experience advising buyers & sellers achieved by less than 4% of all Realtors in the U.S.
- e-PRO-A designation from the National Assoc. of Realtors requiring specialized on-line training and documented ability providing high quality and innovative on-line-based real estate services to their clients, held by only 1% of all Realtors in the U.S.
- CNC(Certified Negotiation Consultant)-A designation from the MainStreet Organization of Realtors requiring advanced training in skills required to assist sellers & buyers in effectively negotiating the sale & purchase of real estate
- CRB(Certified Real Estate Broker)-A designation from the Broker's Council of the National Assoc. of Realtors-with advanced training & documented experience in the management & training of real estate sales people, achieved by less than 1% of all Realtors.
- ABR(Accredited Buyer's Representative)-A designation from the Buyer's Council of the National Assoc. of Realtors with advanced training & documented experience working for buyers as a buyer's broker, achieved by less than 4% of all Realtors in the U.S.
- SRES(Senior's Real Estate Specialist)-A designation from the Senior's Advantage Council with advanced training & documented experience in being a competent & reliable source of expertise for the specialized needs of Seniors buying, selling or investing.
- SFR(Short Sale & Forclosure Resource)- A certification from the National Association of Realtors with advanced training to help sellers manuver the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale & forclosure opportunities.
- LIFE MEMBER OF THE PRESIDENTS CLUB OF ILLINOIS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS - Awarded for repeated, continuous, documented excellence in the sale of real estate.